Saturday, July 21, 2012

uggghhhhhh

I want to be double digits.  So bad. I want to be "under a hundred pounds".  I am 106 right now, that's great since I was 109 on Wednesday... I think- or Tuesday.  Anyway I could be 102 since my scale is really messed up... We moved it from one room to another and everybody automatically gained 4 pounds.  Don't worry, I know for a fact I'm not 110, hopefully that will make for a pleasant surprise when I step on an accurate scale :)
            I think my forte' on blogger is poetry.  I don't see much of that so expect to see more in the future.  I think it is more enjoyable to readers than to listen to me ramble- not that I don't enjoy other blogs, it's just I'm not too great at writing about my life like they are.  So that's about it.  Oh, also if you would like some nice music "Paper Bag" by Fiona Apple is a good pick.  Give it a listen, I think that if you're reading this you'll like it,  Stay strong everyone. <3 XOXOXOXO 


"Mirror"
Tiny crack
Avert your eyes
Find out ways to shrink your thighs
Pitch the fries
Get payback
Try not to have a panic attack

-featherlight




2 comments:

  1. I like listening to you talk about your life, you do write well. Certainly better than me, but your poetry's also beautiful. This is a perfect mixture of the both.
    And that Fiona Apple song is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I love reading your blog though, you write great!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete