Saturday, July 7, 2012

Missing Scale *Spoiler Alert* But I Found It

The scale has disappeared from my home.  After remodeling the bathroom my parents must have figured it would just be better without it.  This may be a blessing in disguise though because I have to off feel alone and that helps me make better decisions.  But I figured out (after a week of investigation) that it is indeed working and present in the deepest darkest corner of my spider invested basement. Yay.... Anyway so I weigh 104 and I was 106 two days ago though... which brings my bmi to a 17.8. I've grown a bit but I seem to have reached a plateau-better than gaining weight I guess. My body seems to be changing a little weird though, even though I have a pouchy stomach my back seems very bony (vertebrae ribs etc...)  Needless to say it is very unsightly and I've been doing crunches and everything, but *sigh* no ballet for a few weeks until summer classes.  Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I miss this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment