Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm just not good at losing weight

Face it.  If you disagree your argument is invalid because ever since I've started this blog I've gained weight.  No- ever since I was born I've gained weight.  I should realize that this little plan of mine is destined to fail.  It goes against my nature to gain GAIN GAIN.  My goal is less than 10 pounds away and all I can mange to do is distance myself from it.  Well I guess it could be three pounds away... But guess what?  I can't even get an accurate scale!! Do you know how many eyebrows that would raise in my house hold?  I want one of those old ones- without batteries that you just step on and the wheel spins to your weight.  It seems more dependable for some reason... No tricky electronics trying to screw with you- just good old fashioned stuff.

Sorry about the rambling, I couldn't help it. Stay strong and I love you all and thank you for your lovely comments.  I look forward to them and smile like a goof when I get some. :)

"Gain"
Take a deep breath
Step on the scale
Don't fear your death
Just continue the tale
The numbers went up
You start to go pale
And dread the gossip
Since you feel like a whale

XOXOXOXOXO
-featherlight

3 comments:

  1. Know how you feel! I haven't weighed in ages because we have a stupid battery scale, I mention it needs new batteries but can't go on otherwise like you say, eyebrows will be raised!
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I defInitely agree; I have a battery scale, and it's batteries are running low. But since ours is old, it's a bit more accurate. You rock, and should totally post more!! I need to lose a lot of weight, my thighs are HUGE!!!! But hey, that's what you're here for!!! And by the way, keep up with the poetry! You really have a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm starting back up, and this time better than ever. I really REALLY need to get under 100, I know how you feel. Both of you stay strong, we can do this together! <3

    ReplyDelete