Friday, July 13, 2012

I Don't Post Enough

It rained and stormed all day today.  That's it.  Pretty normal.  For some reason I lost a pound even though I ate horrible.  My weight fluctuates so much though, it's not even funny.  It seems like when I eat well I gain and when I eat bad for a day and resign myself from food for 18 hours I can lose like two pounds.  My body makes no sense.  My stomach feels huge but it could be bloating because of... well... you know, mother nature etc...  Anyway I shall follow back all of my followers and read some other blogs.  At least I constantly burn calories by moving around, its a nice easy way to subtract like 300 cal off your intake.  So are crunches I do alot of those because I hate my stomach even though they don't burn much.  I can't tell you my weight but I felt like I should write to you, since if you're reading this you must care.  I might post some more poetry, if I'm in a Shakespeare mood ya'know.

Stay strong and love yourself, because if you are anything like me it will never be enough. XOXOXO

-featherlight

P.S. Fridge pickers wear big knickers!  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment