Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lost 2 Pounds Today, Plus a Chinese Buffet.

Hey I'm a poet and I don't even know it :D.  Yay!  I'm back down to 104 and I'm pretty sure that I grew like an inch (either that or everybody else around me is shrinking) so that brings my BMI to...17.3 Yippee!  Now, I know that isn't really that low, but you have to figure in the muscle weighs more than fat concept, because I really get cheated on the BMI thing because of that(artist depiction to the right -> ).  Anyways, to lose those two pounds I skip one meal (usually lunch but today it was dinner), replace it with a tiny snack (ex. 5 chips, 1/2 a cookie), and cut out any other snacks that aren't pure vegetables.   ALSO NEVER STOP MOVING!!  That's important because you need to keep burning calories!!Yep. Not that hard, but I also don't get hardly any results from it.  The thing is, is that the 'rents would notice if I skipped breakfast or dinner, so the only meal I can completely skip is lunch, at school, but i was thinking of cutting down breakfast to one piece of fruit, ex) apple and a bit of PB, because I did that a little while ago, lately I have been having one egg and one toast, so not that bad.  Thanks for listening to my random words haha and sorry I haven't written in a while, not that anybody reads it or anything but still, its good for me, maybe.

For more info on my little inaccurate BMI problem. check here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/calculating-adult-and-children-s-bmi

  P.S Here's a video I found and liked quite alot:
  Supersized Vs. Superskinny Part 1/5
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOx9uwBfKGc

No comments:

Post a Comment