Monday, May 28, 2012

Do I look sickly?

People have been treating me differently lately.  I don't know why exactly, I haven't gotten any thinner but for some reason my bones are showing, like my spine and holder blades in my back and my "biceps" look like a skeleton.  You can also see my ribs on my chest right under my collar bone making a V-neck T-shirt very flattering.  Just kidding.  But really, the other day at a memorial day barbecue with my family, there was a family friend there with her like, 2 yr old boy who really liked me, but she glared at me the whole time (shes a vegan and fat and everything).  I mean, I know she thought I had a disease but for God's sake your son can't catch it.  So to wrap up this post, I don't know if I want to be like this, where people give me looks of pity when they hug me.

Y.O.L.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment