Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dizzy #2

Ugghhhh.... (thats not really a good way to begin a blog post now is it? ) I ate horribly today and I am still nearly fainting every time I get up.  I think I have reached this plateau, because I always stay from like 104-106 lbs... I have NEVER been 107. No matter how much I eat/don't eat or even grow an inch I never really sway above or below these boundaries.  Is anyone else having these problems.  I feel like I have been fasting all day, not because of hunger but fatigue and vertigo.  Its horrible.  I have a long performance and equally if not more strenuous dress rehersal this week and I don't know how well I will hold up.  I really feel like crap.  Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, and that this one is so depressing.  By the way, with these temperatures being so high and whatnot, a great summer delicacy is fudgesicles!  Weight watchers has a very low fat and relativity low calorie  one that tastes like the real thing.

Tood-a-lou!!  Thanx for following xoxoxoxoxo stay strong with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment