Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sore Toes and Shamrock Shakes

Mmmm... shamrock shakes.  I love that time of year at McDonald's. Its really the best time of year. Apart from the 416 calories in a small that is.  Well my toes hurt.  I had to do two rigorous pointe classes this week so far. ouch.  I wore flip flops the other day to school and my friend was like "Dude what did u do, slam your foot in a door?"  (at the time i had most of my toes covered in band aids due to ugly blisters). Yeah it was pretty funny; kind of.  Talking about pointe shoes, what type do y'all have?  I have Chacott Veronese II, they are kind of orange but are holding up really well so far so I like them.

1 comment:

  1. I have Bloch Serenades, they hold up really well but are sooo hard to break in!

    P.S. I love that we are the same height, you inspire me to lose more! I'm 108 with a body fat percentage of 17.4 (athletic), and I'm also a ballet dancer! Yay for us! Stay thin and stay beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete