Friday, March 9, 2012

102lbs

Hey at least its not 103 or 104 again.  That would seriously suck, but with all the crap I have been eating lately i wouldn't be surprised.  At the moment i am going to go eat a oatmeal-scotchie. Can you believe that?  I have learned that i am very strong throughout the morning and afternoon, but once it gets to the evening I just fall apart.  Its my retarded habit of (dare i say it) yummy desserts and snacks.  Its like my stupid body just cant go to sleep on an empty stomach.  The rest of the day is a breeze, I love the lightheaded feeling of hunger. Its my high.  But at night I just cant because I am around my wonderful family who cooks me absolutely awesome food filled with love. Its enough guilt throwing out most of my specially prepared lunch each day at school. I can't bear to come home and turn down dinner too.  Anyway, they would notice, but i don't even know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing.  My mom already said I looked thin and asked me if I am trying to lose weight.  I think it's nice somebody is noticing.  I don't really understand though because I look as fat as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment