Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Soup (and random rambling)

Mmmm... baked potato soup
Wow those previous pictures sure messed up the layout of my site.  This one didn't though.... good. Haha. Sorry they are really blurry, i took them with my crappy cell phone.  I didn't go to school today, everyone is sick this time of year. oh well. I'm probably going to eat some progresso soup (baked potato with bacon 360 calories per whole can).  Sounds yummy. I have been drinking a lot of juice lately, like for breakfast since i cant have coffee. I am really liking cran-grape at the moment, its like the morning energy burst i need to get out of bed :)  Sorry this post was so boring, but nothing is really going on.  I am still leading in ballet, so i better feel better by tomorrow so it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment