Monday, April 2, 2012

Guess what?

Guess what?  Its my Birthday tomorrow!  Yay!  That and i got 5 whole pageviews today!  Thanks for reading my blog and please leave a comment or follow to let me know your listening!  Other than that I had a pretty crappy day though.  Don't you hate it when you lose at games that are solely based on luck?  I sure do, it makes me so mad because it is totally out of my control and I cant change it.  I can beat people in races by running faster,  I can beat people in fights by hitting harder (not that I ever do :D) and I can get skinnier by eating less but I can not, I CAN NOT IN ANY WAY CHANGE MY LUCK.  Its either good or bad and lately it has been bad.  Thanks for listening to me vent anyways guys, comment or follow on google... <3

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm listening, and I really think you should post more!!! I love it!! Right now I weigh a whopping 125 pounds, and I want to get down to 115 by Christmas. Any new stuff???? You rock!!! Keep on keepin on!

    ReplyDelete